Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Studio apartments in the center of C?u Gi?y District
- Spacious and bright apartments located in the center of C?u Gi?y District with about 5 minutes walking to markets, supermarkets, bus stops, about 10 minutes walking to entertainment center, parks, museums and close by:
+ Many banks,
+ Many offices and organizations: V tower, DMC tower, Hanoi Resco tower; Handiresco, VIT building, Van Phuc Compound including many foreign embassies.
+ 20 minutes to the Old Quarters (by motorbike) and 15 minutes to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (by motorbike).
+ Many schools and universities: RMIT, Hanoi Nation university; Uniworld university, Singapore school, Hanoi school, Cleverlearn, Pegasus international schools ….
- The house offers 02 big (30 m2, or 323 ft2) and 02 small (20 m2, or 216ft2) studios apartment for lease, it has private balcony and entrance.
- Private bathroom: toilet, stand shower, hand-washing basin, hot & cold water heater.
- Brightness and freshness coming from the window, there is a wide view through window as no block nearby.
- The house has large yard, surrounded by walls and beautiful bonsai and trees.
- Small car can enter. Motor storage area on the first floor
- Quiet place for study and close enough go to work, go to school or go sightseeing and ...
- TV with cable channels, Internet are available.
- Self-serve counter selling food and drinks in house with good price. Weekly payment or agreements can be arranged.
- Transportation provided per request.
- Suit for officers to work, teachers, students or people to share.
Price: Small room: US$ 10.00 per day, $250.00 per month per person.
Big room: US$ 12.50 per day, $ 300.00 per month per person.
Including: Cable TV fee, Wifi, water.
Electricity is not included. US$ 0.19/ 1 kW
We are hospitable and friendly hosts. If you have special needs or interests, please let us know, we will try our best to accommodate your needs.