Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
You will get the classic modest homestay in the heart of Bangkok, on a quiet side street in the Sathon district, just minutes from the subway, Silom and Lumpini Park. If you want to be in the center of things, my HomeStay is what you are looking for.
A spacious and fully furnished bedroom with air conditioning in the heart of Bangkok, in the Sathon/Silom Central Business District, near the Lumpini subway station.
The large window overlooks a quiet side street. The room is bright and has a Thai-style parquet floor. There is also a shared bathroom on each floor of the house.
You can compare my house to a 1 star hotel or a youth hostel. You will get a private room for the modest price, with the following access:
- In-room safety deposit box
- Common guest room and outdoor seating area
- Wireless internet (2 routers in the house)
- Shared shower and toilet for the each floor
- Non-smoking room
- Before check-in, after check-out daily luggage storage
- Intelligent and friendly neighbors
- Laundry service within walkable distance (about 1-2 US per kilo)
- Swimming pool within walkable distance (about 7 US per visit)
The house is located about 5-10 minutes from the MRT subway’s Lumpini station (900 meters), and one subway stop from the BTS Skytrain’s Sala Daeng station.
It is super easy to reach both day and night markets, nightlife, Boxing Stadiums and Sathon and Silom business areas. Lumpini Park, one of the most beautiful parks of Bangkok, is just nearby. Our neighborhood is full of Thai and western restaurants, and street food stalls where you can eat for $2-3 US. There are many massage shops and spas to relax and pamper you.
The house is definitely located in one of the most convenient parts of Bangkok
The rooms are non-smoking, but there is a smoking area available in front of the house.
Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions
A few notes in response to feedback from my guests:
- The room is on the 4th floor of 6 floor of a Thai townhouse, if you prefer rooms on the 1st-2nd floor feel free to drop me a message i have some.
- If you feel like you need to have a built in bathroom - please drop me a message I have some.
I will give you the room key and let you do your own things, but will always try to be available if anything comes up. I’m reachable by messaging /roomorama, whats up, line/ during the day time. I permanently live in the house on the second floor with my dogs.
This is the true center of the city. The Sathon area, like the Sukhumvit area, provides such real Thai pearls as food-courts and delicious street food for $2-3 US per meal, authentic traditional Thai massage and a local, not 100% westernized friendly lifestyle.
It is easy and fast to access Silom Road and Sukhumvit Road as well by metro/motorcycle taxi $1-2 US per trip.
Sathon area has a really rich infrastructure which can make your stay as comfortable as you can get in a 5 star hotel for a lot less money.
And of course if you stay weekly you can enjoy the most beautiful Lumpini Park with free yoga, tai chi, aerobics, and jogging. Or you can rent a bicycle to ride in the park or explore the city streets.
I definitely recommend these experiences for my guests:
- Morning and evening Thai food courts
- Massage, yoga classes, traditional Chinese medicine clinics
- Weekend markets and Silom night market
- Temples, riverside view and Chinatown
- The Rooftop bar at the Banyan Tree hotel
- Nightlife and bars
- Go-go and adult shows
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet parking airconditioning laundry free_cleaning outdoor_space