House for rent from € 53/day in BinnName/Address: Saflischgarten
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Heiligkreuz lies in a side valley of the Binntal. Its is an hamlet which is situated in a beautiful surroundings. Here you can take numerous nice walks. On the end of Binntal lies im Feld, here is a gemstone mine where you can cut out your own gems. For excursions you can go to Fiesch and Brig. A visit to the famous Aletschgletscher of course may not be missed. Chalet Saflischgarten is very peacefully situated in the hamlet Heiligkreuz. It is a perfect destination for the rest seekers and walking lovers who love special but simple holiday houses. You reach the chalet through a walking path of approx. 150 metres. The interior is simple but of a good standard. In the livingroom you find a 4-pers. bunk bed. You have access to a terrace with a sitting section and a small garden. Straight from the chalet you can start many beautiful walks.
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(Single sofa bed, 3p. bunk bed, hearth(tiled)), Kitchen(cooker(4 ring stoves), oven, fridge freezer), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) heating(electric), heating(wood), parking
- Deposit: No
- Cleaning: Mandatory: CHF 70
- Pets: Max. 1; CHF 30/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, CHF 14 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wood: Included
- Environment: Mandatory: CHF 2,60 / Garbage bag
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: CHF 1,80 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change CHF 14 p.p.
- Use washing machine: CHF 5/ wash
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided