Apartment for rent from € 62/day in BreilName/Address: La Pala
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This detached house is in the village of Dardin. The village is known as the sun terrace of the Bündner Oberland. You will enjoy delightful views of the surrounding area from the house. You can walk straight into the mountains. The furnishing is well kept. You will occupy the top part of the house. There is plenty of space around the house for children to play. Dardin is a small village at an altitude of 1100 metres. It is west of Laax and near the road to Disentis and the Oberalp pass.
LayoutOn 1st floor: (Open plan kitchen(oven), Living/diningroom(TV(satellite)), Bedroom(Single bed, Double bed), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) Basement: (washing machine(paid)) heating(central), patio, garden furniture, BBQ, parking
- Deposit: No
- Cleaning: Mandatory: CHF 140
- Pets: Max. 1; free of charge (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, CHF 15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: CHF 2 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change CHF 15 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided