Apartment for rent from € 76/day in JaunName/Address: Haus Buchs
A spacious holiday home, with a wooden decor, on the first and second floors.This house is in the heart of the small village of Jaun. There is a pleasantly furnished holiday home on the first and second floors. The interior has a wooden decor. You can walk straight into the mountains from the holiday home. The downstairs neighbour is a mountain guide. There is a summer lift in Charmey 12 km away. Jaun is a short distance from the Jaun Pass. The pass is at an altitude of 1509 metres. The attractive mountain village is next to the small River Jaunbach/Jogne. Youll find a 27 metre high waterfall there. There is a one man workshop downstairs which does not create any nuisance. The double bedroom has two single beds which are put together. The beds are 1.90 metres long.
- Deposit: No
- Cleaning: Mandatory: CHF 100
- Pets: Max. 1; CHF 5/Night
- Bed linen: Required to rent, CHF 15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, CHF 1,60 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change CHF 15 p.p.