Ref: spaMad124199

Apartment for rent from € 109/day in Madrid

Name/Address: Next to Royal Palace Gardens!
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Data not provided
3 Data not provided
Fantastic apartment (100 square metres) located next to the Royal Palace Gardens. i APARTMENT PALACIO REAL: SLEEPS: 6 / 3 Bedrooms / 100 m2 PRICE: 99 € per night (1/2 guests) 129 € per night (3/4 guests) 149 € per night (5 /6 guests) WEEKLY Rate: 630 € per week (1/2 guests) 840 € per week (3/4 guests) 980€ per week (5/6 guests) MONTHLY Rate: 2.100 € (1/2 guests) 2.300€ (3/4 guests) 2.500€ (5/6 guests) BOOKING Fee: 40 € . DEPOSIT: 300 € to be paid upon arrival. Returnable at departure if the apartment is in the same conditions. Seasonal price adjustments: + 20% from 30 Jun 2011 to Jul 4, 2011 + 20% from 12 Aug 2011 to Aug 22, 2011 + 20% from 28 Oct 2011 to Nov 2, 2011 + 20% from 30 Dec 2011 to Jan 2, 2012 APARTMENT FEATURES: 1 big screen TVs, Telephone, WIFI, DVD, fully equipped kitchen … Apartment Palacio Real:There is no doubt this fantastic short term rental apartment in Madrid is one of the best. It is located a few meters from Plaza de Oriente and next to Sabatini Gardens of the Royal Palace in Madrid. As you enter this large apartment of 100 square meters you will feel at home, thanks to its welcoming and silent atmosphere. The warm wood floor, the brightness and his specially chosen decorative details make this apartment a real home for your stay in Madrid. The spacious living room has a fireplace, a large sofa and is also equipped with large television, internet connection, telephone, dvd and cd player. You will not miss anything in the bathroom, where there is a window that allow the direct sunlight to enter, or in the kitchen with all features to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The master bedroom has a double bed and big closet where all your luggage can be keep no matter how large it is. In the second bedroom there is a comfortable futon for two, a table and a drawer, authentic antiques, which works as a bureau. The third room, next to the living room has two single futons , and is one of the most welcoming space of the apartment because its large windows overlooking the beautiful golden dome of the church of Santa Teresa and San Jose. A perfect place for tea and have a lively chat with your friends and guests. RESERVATION AND STAY PAYMENT : To confirm reservation of an apartment we requires ours clients tor pre-pay 25% of the total stay amount. The payment of this amount is carried out online at the time the booking is made, and it is charged once the apartment availability has been confirmed. To guarantee confidenciality of your data, this transactions is carried out through a secure server. This pre-payment is necessary to make your reservation effetive and it will not be fully valid until we have charged 25% of the total and have received our confirmation. Once the authorisation from your credit card has been received, we will send you an e-mails validating the data of your reservation in the 24 subsequent hours or 48 later at weekends. The remaining amount, 75% is delivered in cash to one of our agents receiving you upon entry into the apartment (in addition to the deposit) It is very important that you remember to take along this amount in cash because otherwise you will not be able to enter and enjoy the apartment. Please bear in mind that 25% of the total amount paid in the reservation shall not be returned under any circumstances.

Cancellation Policy

The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided

Rent Buy About Me Disclaimer Sitemap
©2018 Dream Home Shop LTD. All rights reserved.