Apartment for rent from € 50/day in Las Palmas De Gran CanariaName/Address:
Gran Canaria in Gáldar city.
The area is ideal for sunbathing, fishing, walking, yogging, cycling, reading or just relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life. Spectacular views, with emblematic unique sunsets on the island, allowing even catch sight the neighboring island of Tenerife and its majestic Teide volcano. You will enjoy the sound of the sea from the terrace even from the bedroom.
Beautiful sea views. Access to the rock coast and natural pools (about 50 meters). Ideal as a break, rest, relax... If you do not like crowded tourist spots this is your place!
In Gáldar is one of the most representative archaeological sites of those found in Canarias, La Cueva Pintada, which exhibits a rich display of art made by ancient indigenous.
You will enjoy:
- Private and exclusive urbanization
- Privileged environment.
- Views of the Atlantic sea.
- Tranquility. Leisure. Relax.
- Quality of life.
- Contact with unspoilt nature, rural landscape.
- Direct contact with the sea in a pristine environment.
- Sports and recreation (yogging, fishing, diving, water sports, etc.)
- Sardina beach 5 minutes by car (2 km), suitable for the whole family.
It has 2 single rooms. Master bedroom with 1 queen size double bed. The second bedroom has 2 single beds. In the living room 2 pullout sofa-beds to accommodate 2 additional
guests. Its actual capacity is for up to 6 people (inquire for special price). Spacious living room and terrace !. The terrace is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, read, sunbathe and enjoy the amazing view to the sea.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an induction hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, mini oven, blender, hood, toaster, kettle and all necessary cooking utensils.
Bed linen and towels are included.
Recommended car hire. Shared parking easily accessible.
- A 2 km from the beach and the port of Sardina.
- About 5 km from the archaeological site of Gáldar Painted Cave and the center of the city of Gáldar.
- A 10 km from Puerto de Agaete, from which you can take the ferry, ship the car and visit the neighboring island of Tenerife in the same day in a journey time of just 60 minutes.
- Only 25 minutes from the capital of Las Palmas city.
- A 50 km from Gran Canaria Airport (50 minutes).