Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Apartment is situated in one of the main Belgrade streets, easy to find traveling on a freeway or from a airport, bus station.
There is a city bus station in front of apartment, bus number 31 to city center (Fortres Kalemegdan) goes every 5 min and its 10 min ride to main city square.
You can also use bus number 17 to go to the main shopping malls in Belgrade.
It is well connected to every part of town.
Biggest church in this part of Europe, temple St. Sava is in a walking distance from apartment and in that area you can also find many nice caffe s and restaurants with traditional Serbian dishes.
- Wireless interent connection -unlimited up to 1,5Mbps speed
- Prepaid mobile phone and some prepaid bus tickets
- You will get linen and towels, also all you need for bathroom and washing machine (soaps, toilet paper, detergents, fabric softener etc.)
- You will find everything that you need in kitchen, for making your own meal.
- In apartment you will find iron, hair dryer umbrella and lot of other things.
- In a building there is a Intesa Bank and ATM machine, across the street there are two supermarkets, one 24/7, nearby a Post office.
- In front of the building there is a bus station and car parking in this part of town is free.
- There is no cleaning fee or deposit.
All the furniture in the apartment is brand new, renovated in spring 2012.
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet tv parking airconditioning laundry elevator