Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
46sqm (495sqft) fully furnished high end condo for rent. Self contained. Cable TV, super fast internet (wired and wireless), breathtaking view at 43rd floor, overlooking Manila bay and city view. Complete kitchenware (toaster, microwave, and yes crystal wine glass for the more discerning). Just a few steps to a world class shopping mall and restaurants. With gym and pool facilities. 5 star amenities at a fraction of a cost. 24 HR security with cctv, safe deposit box inside the room.
Another important thing, my condo is equipped with hot and cold shower:) Hot and cold shower is not standard in the Philippines. I had this bad experience before when I booked a place in Cebu for one month, I mistakenly assumed that there is hot and cold shower only to find there was none. I have to suffer for a month because I already paid in advance:( So if you're looking for a condo, always ask the potential host, if it is not stated, don't assume as there is a high chance you will have to live with cold morning showers:). Just an unsolicited advise from a seasoned traveller:)
Very close to the major airport. Close proximity to Ocean park, 5 star casino (Hyatt hotel along Pedro Gil), tennis courts with instructors for only $8 per hour. Just about 20 mins taxi to a golf course. This place never sleeps. Bars and restaurants are just walking distance to each other (and to the condo) and are open almost 24 hours a day.
It is also walking distance (less than 5 minutes) to several 24/7 convenience stores such as Seven Eleven, Mini Stop, so you don't have to panic if you run out of soap, toothpaste or if you need a tablet of paracetamol to soothe your headache.
About 15 mins walk to US Embassy
5 min walk to Light rail transit (LRT) that will take you almost anywhere in Metro Manila. Other forms of transport such as jeepneys and taxis are everywhere.
There is something for everyone. For lovers of historical places visit Intramuros, the oldest place in Manila as old as the 15th century when Spain still rules the country.
Advantages of my condo over hotels:
1. My condo has bigger space (46 sqm). Average 3 star hotel space is 24 sqm or smaller. My condo has a separate bedroom and a living room which you can't find in hotels.
2. My internet speed is 8MBPS and you are the lone user, average internet speed in the Philippines is 1MBPS. On hotels which provides wifi, you are lucky if you get 1MBPS not with so many people logged in at the same router. In many cases you only get less than 0.5 MBPS with frequent irritating drop out connections (most seasoned travellers in the Philippines will agree with me here). I'm just giving an honest advice that when you see a hotel advertising free wifi or even paid wifi, you can't always count on it.
3. The view. My condo is at the 43rd floor overlooking Manila Bay and Manila. It is at the corner of the building so you have breathtaking views left and right. At 3 star hotels, you have limited view with small window if you're lucky. If unlucky, your room will have no window.
4. The price. Mine is cheaper and what you see is what you get. With hotels, what you see on websites doesn't include taxes and other bills. So when you see a rate of hotels add 15% more and that is the actual rate you will pay.
5. My condo is complete with kitchenware, utensils, stove, etc. You can feel at home away from home. You can cook or prepare your own favourite food if you want. You don't have these amenities with hotels.
6. My condo building has gym facilities, outdoor swimming pool, and a sauna. 3 star hotels don't have these facilities. If you check in at 5 star hotels you will get these facilities at 3-5 times the cost of staying in my condo. That's why at my condo you get 5 star amenities at a fraction of a cost.
Disadvantages of condos in general compared to hotels.
1. There is no room service and inhouse restaurant. If you want food served in your room, you can't find that in condos. Although you can easily call fastfood restaurants and they will gladly deliver.
2. Towels and bedsheets are not changed everyday. In my condo towels are changed every 2 days and bedsheets are changed once a week. In hotels they change everyday. However for an additonal small fee we can change your towels and bedsheets as often as you want even everyday. Just ask:)
3. Cleaning is done once a week in my condo while cleaning is done everyday in hotels. Although again for a small fee we can clean your room as often as you want.
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet cabletv airconditioning pool gym elevator balcony