Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Our Studio condominium is situated right beside the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Shoe Mart Mega Mall in Ortigas Center. It is a cozy 36-Square meter flat with its bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
And if you are not into cooking, fine dining restaurants, pubs, Star Bucks coffee shops and fast food restaurants such as McDonalds, KFC, Jollibee and Chow King are all readily accessible by crossing to Shoe Mart Mega Mall or you can go to ADB's food court area.
HOW TO GET HERE? From the Manila International Airport, the condo is easily accessible via taxi cab service. Just tell your taxi cab driver to bring you at the back of Shoe Mart Mega Mall Building B . The condominium is right behind it. The MRT Ayala train station is a two (2) minutes walk to the Ortigas station which can bring you to any part of Metro Manila via the inter-connected Mass Railway Transit (MRT) Train and Light Railway Transit (LRT) Train.
INTERNET - We can provide a 2Mbps internet router inside the condominium. The first month of internet is FREE. Succeeding months can be purchased for a minimal fee of 750 Pesos.
CAR PARK - Car pay parking is readily available should you choose to rent a car and drive through the streets of Metro Manila.
BOOKING OR INQUIRIES - I would appreciate it if you can complete your profile and have yourself be verified by the website before contacting me or booking my condominium. This is just simple courtesy and also for your comfort and security.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) - Kindly read them before booking or contacting me. This will both save us time.
1. How do we pay? You pay via credit card through the website payment system.
2. How many people can stay? Two people can stay but an additional futon bed can be added if needed.
3. What is the minimum number of days we can stay? The minimum is twenty one (21) days. You can stay one day but you still have to pay the twenty one (21) days minimum.
4. Why is there a security deposit? The security deposit will be held us and will be returned to you once you move out of the condominium and return the key.
5. How do I get my security deposit back The US$ 250 REFUNDABLE security deposit will be will be returned to you once you move out of the condominium and return the key.
6. Do you have internet access? We have Wi-Fi Internet. Upon request, we can also provide a Prepaid (Top-it) GSM Mobile Internet USB Stick for your laptop that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours of the day when you go out of town.
7. Is your condominium safe? Yes it is safe. There are two 24 hour security guard in the lobby and an additional guard which roves the hallway. Furthermore, there are CCTV cameras in the hallways and in the elevators.
8. Can you provide airport pick up? Yes we can for an additional US$150.
9. Do you accept late night check in and check out from 10 PM to 6 AM? Yes we do but we will charge US$ 25 each for every late night check in and check out which will be handed to us when you move in.
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen internet tv airconditioning wheelchairaccess pool gym elevator doorman