Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Our Boutique 1-Bedroom condominium is situated in Eastwood Mall and Central Business District (CBD). It has a spectacular view of Metro Manila. It is a cozy 36-Square meter flat with a small kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. And if you are not into cooking, fine dining Thai, Japanese, American, Chinese, Filipino and Korean restaurants are all available.Coffee Shops, Fast Food chains and 7-11 convenience stores are within walking distance and are available 24-hours. There is a Mall in Eastwood City which has a Gym, laundry service, massage spa, Karaoke bar, beer pubs, bowling lanes and Movie Theaters available for your entertainment.
HOW TO GET HERE? From the Manila International Airport, the condo is easily accessible via public transportation taxi cab service going to Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City. The LRT 2 Marikina to Divisoria, Manila train station is a ten (10) minute taxi cab ride which can bring you to any part of Metro Manila via the inter-connected Mass Railway Transit (MRT) Train and Light Railway Transit (LRT) Train.
INTERNET - We have Wi-Fi Internet. Upon request, we can also provide a Prepaid (Top-it) GSM Mobile Internet USB Stick for your laptop that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours of the day when you go out of town.
CAR PARK - Car park pay parking is also readily available should you choose to rent a car and drive through the streets of Metro Manila.
BOOKING OR INQUIRIES - I would appreciate it if you can complete your profile and have yourself be verified by this website before contacting me or booking my condominium. This is just simple courtesy and also for your comfort and security.
• Queen Sized Bed
• 1 Set of Linens and Towel
• Hair Dryer and Electric Iron
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Cook Ware and Dishes
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Fitness Gym
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) - Kindly read them before booking or contacting me. This will both save us time.
1. How do we pay? You pay via credit card through this website's payment system. Sorry, but we do not accept cash for your safety and as per this website's rules and regulations. This is also for your safety.
2. How many people can stay? Two people can stay but an additional futon bed can be added if needed.
3. What is the minimum number of days we can stay? The minimum is five days. You can stay one day but you still have to pay the five days minimum.
4. How can I get in touch with you? This website will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked my condominium unit online and paid for it via credit card.
5. How do I get my security deposit back The US$ 250 REFUNDABLE security deposit will be will be returned to you once you move out of the condominium and return the key.
6. Do you have internet access? We have Wi-Fi Internet. Upon request, we can also provide a Prepaid (Top-it) GSM Mobile Internet USB Stick for your laptop that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours of the day when you go out of town.
7. Is your condominium safe? Yes it is safe. There are two 24 hour security guard in the lobby and an additional guard which roves the hallway. Furthermore, there are CCTV cameras in the hallways and in the elevators.
8. Can you provide airport pick up? Yes we can for an additional US$150.
9. Do you accept late night check in and check out from 10 PM to 6 AM? Yes we do but we will charge US$ 25 each for every late night check in and check out which will be handed to us when you move in.
*No pets are allowed.
*Minimal cooking is allowed.
*No Smoking inside the condominium. Smoking is allowed outside the condominium, in nearby pubs, restaurants and in the Star Bucks coffee shop downstairs.
*Since electricity is included in the daily rate, we would appreciate it if the air-conditioning and lights are turned off whenever you leave the unit
*The studio has a fully equipped kitchen. Please clean up after using it.
*Laundry service is available downstairs.
*Restaurants, bars and coffee shops are available downstairs.
*There is no provision for additional guests other than a futon bed in the living room.
* Passports and IDs are required prior to check in.
*We require a Security Deposit of US$ 250 Dollars which will be returned to you once you check out if no damages occur in the condominium.
Other than this, we would like you to RELAX and ENJOY your stay!
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet tv airconditioning gym elevator doorman outdoor_space