Room for rent from € 75/day in AucklandName/Address:
You are gonna love it. In the heart of the city, close to Queen St, Aotea Square, Cinema, cafe, restaurants, bars and all the main attractions. This space is unique in a quiet and new modern building.
- Open living & lounge space with a great balcony.
- Modern and great kitchen well equipped.
- TV, Freeview and Chromecast services.
- Bathroom with shower, towels and hot water.
- Unlimited Wireless Faster Fibre internet available in all the apartment.
- Double bed.
- Closet and drawers available to use.
- Quiet and comfy.
Interaction with Guests
We are a young and friendly couple at the beginning of our 30's and we would give you some tips around place to visit and some activities to do, also we will provide you with an special key to the apartment and building.
We are really close of all the entertainment, attractions and Queen street, whatever you want it will be to 5 minutes walking. You could discover amazing bars to go out, great places to shopping and cafe that you would fall in love.
You are close to the main avenues, ferries and Britomart train station. It is pretty easy to move from Auckland CBD to another areas.
Other Things to Note
Unfortunately we don't have a carpark space, but we could suggest you some carparks around the apartment.