Villa for rent from € 37/day in AucklandName/Address:
Please ask us if you need any help as my wife and I will try everything we can to help. Not only the space is very comfortable and cozy, but also you can enjoy below convenience:
1. 5 minutes walking distance to one of the must-go tourism destination of Auckland – One Tree Hill. 300 meters by walking to bus station, easy access to City center and New Market.
2. We recently bought King SIZED beds, mattresses and quilted electric blankets, which are big enough for you and your little child so that you or your family can have dreams at nights. The more expensive the mattresses and bed are, the better you can sleep. That's why we tried hard to achieve the best we can afford.
3. We leave the BEST room for you and your room is equipped with wardrobe. We know how privacy matters to you.
4. All sheets and towers are nearly new and exclusively cleaned as we know how they matter to guests. Maybe you do not need them as you have yours, so turn to us and I will provide you with them if necessary.
5. Body Wash and Shampoo provided.
6. 55' LG curved 4K TV available in the lounge.
7. Fisher & Paykel Fridge.
8. Dyson V6 Absolute vacuum cleaner.
9. Fisher & Paykel Washing machine.
10. The ground floor and first floor are very dry and you do not to worry about the moisture here.
11. Some nights are cold? Do not worry. You can use electrical oil heater. You shall never feel cold in my house. Please let me know if you fell cold.
12. All electric appliances are all with high standard quality, newly bought and within hosts' thoughtful consent.
13. 24 hours hot water supported by advanced electric kettle and bath water available. There is no need to wait for the hot water as it is 24 instant hot water powered by pipeline gas.
14. If you love sunshine, just come and live in our room. Enough sunshine in your bedroom and look through sunshine in the sunshine room.
15. We would not let you down. Just because superstructure is perfect. Best quality makes you feel warm in winter and cool in summer.
16. Almost all furniture are bought from FREEDOM FURNITURE AND HOMEWARES. We choose the best quality of furniture for you.
17. We also accommodate other guests. However don't worry, this well-designed house ensures everyone have enough privacy and non-conflict to share all facilities, such as shower room and kitchen.
1. Guests may also make use of the kitchen and laundry facilities with no extra charges.
2. One toilet in the ground floor and another toilet & shower room are for guests.
3. We have a double garage and if you have too much luggage, you can put it in my garage.
Interaction with Guests
1. Airport drop-off and pick-up are available and please ask us if you need this service and it's definitely cheaper than taxi and airport bus. My car is a Honda CR-V, which is big enough no matter how much luggage you have.
2. We have a contract professional hairdresser and if you need to have your hair cut, you can enjoy it as well.
3. If you are travelling or living with your family including pregnant woman, children or infants, we are happy to accept you as we will provide you with the special laundry liquids especially made for these group of people, which will do no harm to your family.
4. We enjoy sharing the beauty of where we live with guests from other countries and are happy to help you in planning what to do in New Zealand. However, your privacy is also important as we know some guests are reserved and they do not want to talk much. Under this circumstance, please let us know if you need any information or we will respect your privacy during your stay in my house.
5. If your family will bring a little child, I would like to add another King Single Bed to your child without any extra charges if the mattress is available. Please just let me know in advance if you need one.
1. Our house is located at a cozy and quiet street, which is perfect for your relaxed life in Auckland.
2. Our house is the first flat along the street.
1. No smoking. You can choose to smoke at the garden