House for rent from € 45/day in VeereName/Address: De Spreeuwenpot
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This small but cosy holiday home is located on the outskirts of Veere (Zealand). This location directly borders on the woody nature area with many walking and riding paths. The Veerse lake is located at only 200m and offers many opportunities for water sports. The North Sea beach of Vrouwenpolder is only 5 km away. On the Zealand island Walcheren you can make lots of fun excursions to e.g. the historical centre of Veere, Middelburg, Domburg and Vlissingen. There are several holiday homes and a mini camping on the domain.
LayoutGround floor: (Open plan kitchen(cooker(ceramic), microwave, fridge freezer, high chair), Living/bedroom(2-pers. high sleeper, TV, DVD player, radio, high chair), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) stables, washing machine(shared with other guests ), heating(Floor heating), patio, garden(fenced), garden furniture, BBQ, play area, Cot
- Deposit: € 100 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 55
- Pets: Max. 3; € 15/Pet/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 7,50 per Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 3 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: € 3,50/night
- Gas/Oil: € 3,50/night
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1,20 /person/night
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided