House for rent from € 57/day in EedeName/Address: Appartement De Biezenpolder
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Very nice, spacious and comfortable apartment, overlooking orchardsA very nice, spacious and comfortable farmstead apartment. Situated on the border of Belgium, outside of the village Eede, with a view on the lovely orchards and polders. Various excursions are possible; Damme (the town of Tijl Uilenspiegel), Aardenburg (oldest city of Zeeland with an archeological museum), Sluis (Belfort), Knokke (worldly sea-resort ) and Brugge (historical town with lively square and cosy shops). You can also take endless walks and bike trips in this beautiful and rural surroundings. Ideal for a family-reunion!Possible to rent together with NL-4529-02.
Ground floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV(cable), DVD player, radio), Open plan kitchen(ceramic hob, combi microwave, microwave, dishwasher), Bedroom(2x Single bed, Bunk bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bedroom(2x Single bed)) washing machine, heating(central), patio(private), garden furniture, BBQ, Cot, high chair
- Deposit: € 250 returned max. 14 days after departure (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 60
- Pets: Max. 1; € 15/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per packet, € 7,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 1,20 /person/night
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided