House for rent from € 60/day in EedeName/Address: Appartement De Biezenpolder
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A very nice, spacious and comfortable farmstead apartment. Situated on the border of Belgium, outside of the village Eede, with a view on the lovely orchards and polders. Various excursions are possible; Damme (the town of Tijl Uilenspiegel), Aardenburg (oldest city of Zeeland with an archeological museum), Sluis (Belfort), Knokke (worldly sea-resort ) and Brugge (historical town with lively square and cosy shops). You can also take endless walks and bike trips in this beautiful and rural surroundings. Ideal for a family-reunion!Possible to rent together with NL-4529-02.
LayoutGround floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV(cable), DVD player, radio), Open plan kitchen(cooker(ceramic), combi microwave, microwave, dishwasher), Bedroom(2x Single bed, Bunk bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bedroom(2x Single bed)) washing machine, heating(central), patio(private), garden furniture, BBQ, Cot, high chair
- Deposit: € 250 returned 14 days after departure (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 60
- Pets: Max. 1; € 15/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per packet, € 7,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1,20 /person/night
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided