House for rent from € 50/day in The HagueName/Address: Kijkduinpark
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
An attractive chalet in a dunes park with numerous facilities and not far from the seaThese cosy, wooden chalets are spread over the Kijkduin Holiday Park. They have French windows and are neatly furnished. They have an unenclosed garden with a terrace and garden furniture. The open gardens make it easy for children to get to know others in the neighbouring chalets. These are delightful accommodations for enjoying a break with the children, getting some fresh air on the beach or relaxing in the swimming pool.
Ground floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV), Open plan kitchen(microwave), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Bunk bed), Bedroom(Bunk bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) heating(central), patio, garden furniture, swimmingpool(shared with other guests , roofed)
- Deposit: € 65
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 60, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself (Obligatory if your pet travels with you)
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 8,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: € 3,50/night
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 3,19 /person/night
- Cot + High chair: € 23/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 8,50 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided