Chalet for rent from € 30/day in The HagueName/Address: Kijkduinpark
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
These cosy, wooden chalets are spread over the Kijkduin Holiday Park. They have French windows and are neatly furnished. They have an unenclosed garden with a terrace and garden furniture. The open gardens make it easy for children to get to know others in the neighbouring chalets. These are delightful accommodations for enjoying a break with the children, getting some fresh air on the beach or relaxing in the swimming pool.
LayoutGround floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV), Open plan kitchen(microwave), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bathroom(shower)) heating(central), patio, garden furniture, swimming pool(shared with other guests , roofed)
- Deposit: € 65 returned 14 days after departure
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 60, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself (Obligatory to pay if your pet travels with you)
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5/night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 8,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: € 3,50/night
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 2,90 /person/night
- Cot + High chair: € 23/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 8,50 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided