House for rent from € 65/day in The HagueName/Address: Kijkduinpark
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
An attractive wooden chalet with a veranda on a holiday park in the dunes, almost by the seaThese cosy, wooden chalets with verandas are spread over the Kijkduin Holiday Park. They are neatly furnished and have unenclosed gardens with garden furniture. These are delightful accommodations if the two of you want to enjoy a break and dont feel like a hotel.
Ground floor: (Livingroom(TV), Open plan kitchen(microwave, dishwasher), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower(adapted for disabled), washbasin, toilet(adapted for disabled))) heating(central), patio(private), garden furniture, parking, swimmingpool(shared with other guests , roofed)
- Deposit: € 65
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 60, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself (Obligatory if your pet travels with you)
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 8,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: € 3,50/night
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 3,19 /person/night
- Cot + High chair: € 23/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 8,50 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided