House for rent from € 73/day in HellevoetsluisName/Address: Vakantiepark Cape Helius
These luxurious villas are in a variety of sizes, all using an exclusive style of architecture. They are built in a striking, typically maritime style. Due to the generous use of verandas, balconies and terraces you can really enjoy outdoor living. The interiors are luxurious and enjoy every comfort. Some of the villas have a private sauna, steam cabin, whirlpool and under-floor heating. All villas have a partly enclosed garden with garden furniture. There is has plenty to do in the area. Its near the sea and Rockanje, Ouddorp and Renesse are not far. The historic walled towns of Willemstad and Brielle are well worth a visit. The Old Town Hall, the Rien Poortvliet Museum in Middelharnis and the Expo in Stellendam are all full of cultural interest. You can also visit the Diergaarde Blijdorp (Zoo) in Rotterdam.
LayoutGround floor: (Hall(toilet), Livingroom(TV(cable), stereo, french doors), Kitchen diner(combi microwave, dishwasher), storage room) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed, TV(cable)), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bedroom(Single bed), Bathroom(bath, shower, 2x washbasin), WC, Landing) heating(central), garden furniture
- Deposit: € 65
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 69, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself (Obligatory to pay if your pet travels with you)
- Pets: Max. 2; € 5/Pet/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 8,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1,35 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 8,50 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided