Villa for rent from € 50/day in JulianadorpName/Address: Villapark Duynopgangh
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Thatched, charming villa located in quiet and spacious Villaparc Duynopgangh only 500 m from the sea and beach.These pretty, spacious, reed-roofed villas (6-pers. NL-1787-05 en NL-1787-06 or 8-pers. NL-1787-07) are typically decorated and spread over the park. All villas have a garden with terrace and mostly garden furniture. You will have a bath and/or a shower. In some rooms you will find a bunk bed instead of 2 single beds or a double bed. With NL-1787-06 you will have two or three bedrooms and there is a sauna and solarium in the villa. Most villas have parking space for two cars. An excellent destination for comfort lovers!
RemarksThe interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described.
Ground floor: (Hall(toilet), Livingroom, Open plan kitchen, storage room) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(double bed or 2 single beds), Bedroom(double bed or 2 single beds), Bedroom(double bed or 2 single beds), Bathroom(bath or shower, washbasin, toilet), Landing) french doors, patio, garden, garden furniture
- Deposit: € 100 returned max. 14 days after departure (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash at reception)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 60,50
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 6,95 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 4 per Stay
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 1,45 /person/night
- Cot: € 3/night
- High chair: € 3/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 6,95 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided