House for rent from € 79/day in VessemName/Address: de Lansert
This holiday home is in the countryside of the North Brabant village of Vessem. The home offers modern facilities and is furnished with care. The residence is located in the Kempen nature reserve, which reaches over the Belgian border. You can take wonderful walks and cycling trips. Extensive forests, fragrant heath and winding streams; a nature lover's dream. The real Burgundians never want for anything in Vessem and environs. Restaurants, cafes and charming terraces line the streets. You can also take wonderful day trips with the children. Visit the Beekse Bergen safari park (20 minutes), "De Eftelling attraction park (40 minutes in the car), or take a swim at the E3 beach in Eersel (10 minutes drive). Dome to de Lansert and enjoy the North Brabant hospitality!
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(TV(satellite), french doors), Kitchen(combi microwave, dishwasher), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower, 2x washbasin), WC, 3x parking) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(2x Single bed, Double bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) hottub(paid), sauna, patio, garden, garden furniture, BBQ, play area, Cot, high chair
- Deposit: € 150 returned 14 days after departure (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 79
- Pets: Not allowed
- Bed linen: For rent, € 7 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Apr - Oct: Included; Nov - Mar: € 10/night
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1,50 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 7 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided