House for rent from € 30/day in SchoorlName/Address: Park Scorleduyn
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The luxurious detached lodges are characterized by wood and reed, fitting into the lovely surroundings of Schoorl. There are two different possible variants: a four person. (NL-1871-15)and a 4-pers. adapted variant (NL-1871-16 with adjustable and wheelchair accessible kitchen with low combi-microwave, shower with seat, adjustable toilet and sink, a bedroom with high/low beds and a lift system mounted on the ceiling. This type is at the front of the park on the paved road).
LayoutGround floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV, stereo), Open plan kitchen(combi microwave, dishwasher), Bedroom(2x single bed adapted for disabled), Bathroom(shower(adapted for disabled), washbasin, toilet(adapted for disabled), heating(Floor heating))) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed or 2 single beds), loft) storage room, french doors, heating(central), patio, garden, garden furniture, parking
RemarksThe interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described If permission is not given for your pet then entry to the park and the reserved accommodation may be refused upon arrival
- Deposit: € 150 (Deposit fee to be payed on the spot using a one-off standing order)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 55
- Pets: Max. 1; € 30/Stay (Permission for pets must be requested through the customer contact centre)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 7,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 4 per Stay
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1,80 /person/night
- Cot: € 3/night
- High chair: € 3/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 6,95 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided