House for rent from € 34/day in NijkerkName/Address: Bungalow de Veluwe
A charming chalet at the edge of the VeluweThis charming chalet is in Nijkerk at the edge of the Veluwe in the Province of Gelderland. Privacy is guaranteed here. The holiday home is comfortably furnished. It has a large enclosed garden. There is plenty to do in the surrounding area. You can enjoy walking, cycling or you can visit the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk. Please note: The chalet is on a provincial road. Bedroom: One double bed with two 1.00m x 2.00m mattresses. Walk-through bedroom: One double bed with one 1.40m x 2.00m mattress. Two 1.40m x 2.00m duvets are provided for each double bed.
- Deposit: € 100 returned max. 14 days after departure (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 40
- Pets: Not allowed
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Included
- Kitchen linen: Included
- Electricity: Apr - Sep: € 2/night; Oct - Mar: € 3,50/night
- Gas/Oil: Oct - Mar: € 3,50/night; Apr - Sep: € 2/night
- Wifi: € 2,50/night
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 2,50 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 15 p.p.