House for rent from € 38/day in LochemName/Address: Landgoed Ruighenrode
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A luxury detached chalet in a beautiful holiday park with swimming pondThese luxury holiday homes are individually situated on a large plot with an attractively designed garden. Each home has a lovely terrace and its own parking place. The recently built, detached chalet style houses are modern and comfortably furnished. The interiors may vary, the photographs are indications. The holiday homes have 2 or 3 bedrooms, a luxury kitchen with built-in appliances (mostly dishwasher and micro-wave oven) and an attractive bathroom. These luxury holiday homes are an attractive destination for a relaxing time away from home.
RemarksThe interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described.
Ground floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV(cable), hearth(gas)), Open plan kitchen, Bedroom(bunk bed or 2 single beds), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) patio, garden, garden furniture, swimmingpool(shared with other guests , roofed)
- Deposit: € 200 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash at reception)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 45
- Pets: Max. 1; € 6,90/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 5,15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4,10 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 3,60 per Stay
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Environment: Mandatory: € 1,05 /night
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 1,50 /person/night
- Cot: € 8/stay
- High chair: € 8/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 5,15 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided