House for rent from € 47/day in BarneveldName/Address: Loorelei
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
An attractive chalet on the Veluwe.This detached and attractively furnished chalet is at Landgoed Kerkendel in the village of Kootwijk in the province of Gelderland. Kootwijk is one of the smallest villages in the Veluwe. The country estate is beautifully positioned in a wooded area with plenty of opportunities for enjoyable walks and cycling tours. There are many cultural and tourist attractions in the immediate vicinity. You can visit the cities of Apeldoorn, Zwolle, Amersfoort and Arnhem. Other interesting attractions are Het Loo Palace, the Hoge Veluwe park, the Dolfinarium Harderwijk and Walibi World adventure park.
Ground floor: (Hall, Open plan kitchen(combi microwave, dishwasher), Living/diningroom(TV, DVD player, radio, CD player), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Single bed, Bunk bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) tumble dryer, tanning bed / solarium, washing machine, heating(central), patio, garden, garden furniture, BBQ, 2x bicycle(s) available, Cot, high chair
- Deposit: € 100 (The deposit needs to be paid to the account of the home owner, 1 week prior to your arrival. The home owner will contact you for this)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 65
- Pets: Max. 2; € 6/Pet/Night
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 8,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: € 2,75/night
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 1,40 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 8,50 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided