Villa for rent from € 29/day in SumarName/Address: Recreatiecentrum Bergumermeer
Detached accommodation in a watery, spacious holiday park with a poolAll detached accommodations at the spacious Bergumermeer recreation centre are situated for optimum enjoyment. You can choose from a variety of accommodations, so there is sure to be one to suit every taste. The 6-person chalet (NL-9262-11) is ideal for a family. This variant will be located either close to the marina or in the middle of the park near a small playground. You can call to request whichever you prefer. The single-storey bungalows (NL-9262-10) are comfortably furnished and situated at the mouth of Prinses Margriet Canal. There are 3 types of two-storey holiday houses. The 4-person variants (NL-9262-12) are situated round the pond in the park. There are also 4-person (NL-9262-14) and 6-person (NL-9262-13) variants located almost directly on the canal. Every accommodation in this holiday park has its own garden/terrace with garden furniture.
RemarksThe interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described. If permission is not given for your pet then entry to the park and the reserved accommodation may be refused upon arrival
- Deposit: € 65 (Deposit fee to be payed on the spot using a one-off standing order)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 53,50
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 6,95 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: € 5/night
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 1 /person/night
- Cot: € 3/night
- High chair: € 3/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 6,95 p.p.