House for rent from € 37/day in AkkrumName/Address: Recreatiepark Tusken de Marren
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Luxuriously furnished accommodation located right on the water in a holiday park with direct access to various lakes.There are various types of accommodations to choose from at Tusken de Marren leisure park. There are 4-person (NL-8491-01) and 5-person (NL-8491-02) chalets situated opposite each other, separated by a canal. Whichever you choose, you will be right on the water with your own dock and veranda. The interior design and furnishings are modern and very comfortable. The luxurious "De Boarne" detached holiday house (NL-8491-03) is situated on the edge of the park and has a fantastic view of the Drijfveer marina. You can relax in the waterside garden as you watch the boats pass by. And of course each accommodation comes with garden furniture.
Ground floor: (Livingroom(TV(cable)), Open plan kitchen(combi microwave, dishwasher), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Bunk bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), french doors) storage room, heating(central), patio, garden, garden furniture, parking, Cot
- Deposit: € 100
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 55
- Pets: Max. 1; € 4,50/Night (Permission for pets must be requested through the customer contact centre)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 6,95 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 4 per Stay
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 2,25 /person/night
- Park costs: Mandatory € 1 /person/night
- Cot: € 3/night
- High chair: € 3/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 6,95 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided