Apartment for rent from € 68/day in TokyoName/Address: Uptown Location - Ikebukuro - Tokyo
Very conveniently located on the JR Yamanote line, there is direct, easy and quick access to every major location in Tokyo.
** Shinjuku (8 minutes)
** Harajuku (1o minutes)
* * Shibuya (14 minutes)
** Akihabara (15 minutes)
** Ueno (19 minutes)
** Roppongi (19 minutes)
This place offers a great mixture of entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities not to be found anywhere else. There are hundreds of interesting places to explore!
• Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space (8 minutes walk) offering a ride on the world’s longest escalator (This is a Japanese concert hall and theater operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture. It offers fine arts shops, restaurants, exhibition galleries and conference rooms).
• Sunshine City Complex and Sunshine 60 Observatory (8 minutes walk): This is a city within Sunshine City Complex, a city within the city, featuring a hotel, a planetarium, a museum, a theme park (Sunshine Namja Town —built by the creator of Pacman), a shopping mall and a convention center with exhibition facilities.
• Amlux (8 minutes walk): Meet the futuristic Toyota Amlux Auto Salon, where you can view and touch Toyota's newest car models and car accessories possibly the largest car showrooms in the world.
• Nishi-Ikebukuro Park (10 minutes walk): This is the City's largest park, with fountains in the center which are lit up at night. Come here to watch the old men sitting in the shade playing the Japanese game shogi, or street soccer come nightfall.
• Ancient Orient Museum, Tokyo (10 minutes walk)
• An unmatched Shopping experience: 2 minutes walk to the world’s two largest department stores (Seibu and Tobu Department Stores —open 7 days a week); PARCO (a favorite haunt of locals in their twenties and thirties for clothing, CDs, books, beauty products and food); Huge Electronics stores (Bic Camera and Labi); Japan Traditional Craft Center (worth a visit even if you won’t afford anything. See both traditional and contemporary Japanese high end designs).
• Countless Restaurants, bars and a great night life waiting for you!
This apartment is perfectly air-conditioned with a spacious closet, alarm and intercom. It offers; a sparkling bathroom and a chic little kitchen with a built-in electric stove. It is fully loaded with a TV, DVD player, washing machine, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and all the necessary kitchen tools. All at no extra cost to you.
***You also get FREE UNLIMITED wireless internet access with a pocket Wi-Fi which you can carry with you anywhere you go.