House for rent from £ 1561/day in VeniceName/Address: Palazzo Di Pietro
The main entrance leads to a small entrance hall, hallway and main kitchen.
There is a small staircase that leads to the cavanna (ancient boat shelter) a 1000 sq feet vaulted room that can be used as a dining room for up to 50 people, conferences, meetings, dancing, music or cinema.
The room is also accessible from the main entrance which is ideal if you are hosting an event.
Beyond the cavanna there is a gym, small bathroom with shower and a heated pool/hot tub.
The pool opens onto a tiny garden, which is going to be extended to 1,000 sq.
feet garden in 2013/2014.
The first floor is accessible via a staircase or lift.
It hosts the second kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms and 2 bedrooms each with en suite bathroom.
Guests can enjoy stunning views overlooking the water from the terrace.
The second floor has four bedrooms including the master bedroom with fabulous water views, a large tub and a balcony overlooking the Palladian church.
There are three more bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and one with an additional Turkish bath.
The loft is reachable by stairs or lift and offers the third kitchen, living spaces, bathroom, and living area.
There are four sofa beds which can accommodate up to 4 people.
There is a set of stairs that lead to 150 feet roof terrace from which you can enjoy outstanding views over Venice, while enjoying dinner.
- Wi-Fi broadband access.
- Hairdryer in each bathroom.
- Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 16.
- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Electricity, house heating, air conditioning and water heating included in the rental rates.
- End of stay cleaning: Included in rental rates.
- Arrival and departure dates can be flexible with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- Arrival time should be announced in advance.
- Departure time can be agreed directly with the key holder.
- Pets: Please enquire
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Wedding Venue