Apartment for rent from € 90/day in VeniceName/Address:
It's not a big place but ideal if you're traveling and don't want to spend a lot for a big flat but still it's a place where you can have your privacy and facilities that you don't have in a hotel room.
In the cooking corner you can always find coffee and tea and all the essentials like salt/oil/sugar (corner with: toaster, kettle, microwave, small stove and fridge).
This studio is in a great position for seveal reasons:
*Santa Lucia trainstation: 10 min walking, 1 bridge
*Piazzale Roma/Bus station: 15 min walking, 2 bridges
*San Marcuola waterbus stop: 3 min walking, NO bridges
*just behind the corner you have a very nice place with Middle Eastern cuisine (orient experience)
and another nice place with wines and venetian dishes (Cantina Enoteca da Roberto)
you can find them both on tripadvisor!
just the best!
*just crossing the bridge, Fondamenta della Misericordia, full of nice bars and restaurants and meeting point for venetians and students
*near the Jewish Ghetto and Strada Nuova, so all around you can find everything you need (bars and restaurants, as written, but even bakery shop, supermakets, everything
*super central area but still very "real" and quiet
You will recieve from us all the infos to arrive to Venice and to the flat and to the office, with all the infos about the public transports.
In the flat you will find a welcome booklet with some maps made by us (supermakets, post office, pharmacy) and even about the night life, good restaurants and a lot more!
Standard check in for us is to meet you in our office, where we will give you the keys and a map to arrive to the flat
But we even have the option to let you find the keys in a locked box just outside the door of the flat, so you can come to visit us after settling in, or anytime during your stay!
Our office is only 500mt far from bus/train station, so quite easy! :)
In the flat you will find:
- shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, tooth paste, sewing kit, cotton swab, toilet paper, bath mat
- bed linen, 1 small and 1 big towel per person
- olive oil, salt, sugar, kitchen paper, dish soap and dish cloth
- tea &co. (a mix of several teas, camomille, infusions), instant coffee
- hair dryer
- mosquito repellent machine (just in case)
- baby cot and high chair are available on demand
(without charge without bed linen, ask us anyway)
Bath mat and dishcloth are changed every time, as bed linen and towels, obviously
In our office you can:
- print your tickets (without abusing)
- borrow some guides (about Italy in general and Venice in particular, in several langueges)
- borrow some books (several languages)
- ask for any kind of tips/suggestions
- have a nice chat with us with some coffee or spritz :)
-store your luggages (with no charge from 10am to 10pm)
we're almost always in the office but if you're coming email/text us as we can be outside too