Apartment for rent from € 130/day in MiraName/Address:
Villa Pastori is situated in the commune of Mira, on the Brenta Riviera, midway between Venice (12.5 miles / 20 km) and Padua (14 miles / 22 km), both easily reached by car or public transport.
The villa has a large well-equipped garden and internal parking.
The apartments are the result of a careful restructuring of the farm outbuildings attached to an 18th century villa, occupied on a part-time basis by the owners.
From the beginning of the 15th century, Venetian nobles built their splendid country residences, collectively known as the Veneto Villas. The Brenta river served as a waterway for travel between Venice and the countryside.
Villa Pastori makes an ideal holiday accommodation and starting point for trips to the numerous villas in the area open to the public, all within easy cycling distance (max. 3 miles/ 5 km).
Venice can be reached;
- by car. In 20 min. you can reach the parking in Piazzale Roma or on the island of Tronchetto. The hourly rates for parking are quite high.
- by bus. The bus stop is 350 m from the villa and the journey to Piazzale Roma takes 35 min.
- by train. Mira/Mirano station is 3.5 km from the villa (parking is available next to the station), and the 20 min. train ride to Venezia S. Lucia station is a comfortable, economic way to reach the center of Venice.
- by ferry from Fusina (7 km from the villa). A wonderful 30 min. trip across the Venice lagoon takes you to the heart of the city.
The following excursions are all just a short car ride or train journey from the villa:
- Lake Garda, including the Gardaland theme park.
- The eastern edge of the Alps.
- The forests of Cansiglio and the mountains of Nevegal.
- The historical cities of the Veneto, Treviso, Padua, Vicenza, Verona, Asolo, Marostica, Chiogga with all they have to offer.
- Seaside resorts such as Iesolo.Platano is a characteristic apartment in which the original 18th century roof beams were preserved during the restoration. It too has a floor in Tuscan terracotta.
The apartment is on the first floor and is reached, from the portico, by a modern iron staircase.
It is composed of a bedroom with a double bed, a living room with cooking area and a bathroom with shower. The cooking area has a four ring gas hob, a microwave oven, a fridge and a dishwasher.
The living room has a double sofabed, a breakfast table and a television, as well as some pieces of antique furniture.