House for rent from £ 1290/day in OrvietoName/Address: Bisenzio Tower
Now a luxury home for holiday rental by its owners, it sits on a ridge with stunning views over the hills and valleys towards Orvieto and Tuscany.
The tower was built in the 13th century and the rest of the buildings added in the 17th century.
Bisenzio Tower has 8 en suite bedrooms laid out over two buildings, separated by a beautiful courtyard.
THE MAIN BUILDING
Ground Floor: Dining room, breakfast, fabulous kithcen and guest cloakroom.
First Floor: Lounge, music/tv room, bar, snooker room and guest cloakroom.
Master Bedroom - Super King size bed, en suite.
Bedroom Two - King size bed, en suite.
Bedroom Three - King size bed, en suite bathroom.
THE SECOND BUILDING
Ground Floor: Family/TV room, kitchenette, gym, sauna, guest cloakroom and shower room.
Bedroom Four - Super King size bed, en suite bathroom.
Bedroom Five - King size bed, en suite bathroom.
Bedroom Six - Twin beds (that can join to make a King), en suite bathroom.
Bedrooms Seven - Twin beds (that can join to make a King), en suite bathroom.
Ground Floor Apartment/Bedroom Five:
This is a completely self contained apartment with a super King size bed in the bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and fully equipped kitchen.
- 8 en suite King bedrooms, including separate 1 bed apartment
- Heated infinity swimming pool with tremendous views
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Bar & snooker room, sauna and gym
- Media rooms with large flat screen TVs, DVD and Hi-Fi
- Broadband with Wi-Fi access
- Fast broadband connection with Wi-Fi distribution in both buildings
- Sky TV in both family/TV rooms
- DVD/CD players
- Small office facility with printer/fax/copier/scanner
- Flat screen TVs with Marantz and Bose surround systems
- iPod music systems
- Nintendo Wii
- GSM booster for better mobile signal within the buildings
- Large English library and DVDs
- High chairs and cot available
- Alarm system and security gates
- Snooker room
- Sauna & gym
- Exceptionally well fitted kitchen with all amenities.
- Camp di Bocce (boules area)
- Landscaped gardens designed by Alberto Margheriti
- Covered gazebo
- Stone barbecue & pizza oven.
The gardens which surround La Torre are truly delightful.
These stunning terraced gardens were created by the famous Tuscan landscape designer Alberto Margheriti.
Numerous sitting out areas offer great views over the hills and valleys below.
Lavender, jasmine, rosemary, thyme, sage, roses and even a sweet curry leaf plant all flourish in the sunshine.
A gazebo complete with stone built barbeque and pizza oven is the perfect place for a lazy lunch or romantic evening dining.
The large heated infinity pool has the same magnificent views….
perfect for evening dips under the stars and a grandstand view of the fireflies’ firework displays in early summer.
And for the even more energetic, the gardens include a shady boules court.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 12 persons.
- Security deposit: €1000 euros.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen and towels are included in the rental price.
Please note that pool towels are not included.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: 200 euros to be paid on arrival.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- All bedrooms en-suite