Villa for rent from £ 376/day in MontoneName/Address: Villa Montone
It is situated in a peaceful location near the medieval village of Montone in Umbria, known as the "Green Heart of Italy".
- The charming villa offer room for up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms.
- 3 rooms have queen sized beds and pocket-sprung mattresses and 2 have twin beds.
- Cot facilities are available and two additional children's beds can be provided.
- Three spacious reception rooms with comfortable sofas, chairs, TV, DVD and CD.
- Dining room with table seating up to 12 guests.
- Woodburning stove and gas central heating.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob and microwave.
Hand made oak kitchen and island unit with granite worktops, breakfast table and seating benches.
- Utility room adjacent to kitchen with washing machine, tumble drier and butler's sink.
The 5 acres of land surrounding the property ensure wonderful privacy.
There is a tree lined drive providing shade to park your car and a covered well at the entrance to the property.
Surrounding the house and with French doors from the kitchen and sitting room, is a large terrace and lawn with magnificent uninterrupted views of the valley.
Nearby there is a covered pergola for dining al fresco, and a path leading down to the swimming pool and poolhouse.
Behind and in front of the house are mature olive groves.
At the rear of the guest house is a footpath which descends through an oak forest to a stream below.
You may occasionally meet locals looking for truffles or out hunting.
From the terrace buzzards can be seen circling overhead and on summer evenings fireflies dart around.
Light pollution is minimal and the sky is awash with stars.
There is a 6m by 12m swimming pool with steps and maximum depth of 1.
The pool has a 1.
2m shallow end ideal for young children.
*At additional cost there is an adjacent two bedroom guesthouse which sleeps up to four people in 2 en-suite bedrooms.
This can be rented separately for smaller parties please enquire for details.
- Cots available
- DVD player
- CD player
- Sun loungers
- Several terraced areas
- Shady pergola with valley view
- Outdoor dining available
- Large paved area with pergola for sunbathing.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 10 people.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is required at the same time ad the final balance is due.
Subject to damage inspection the deposit is returned within two weeks.
- The deposit is non refundable following any cancellations.
- The property must be left in the same condition as arrival.
- The annex and covered barn beside the pool are currently not in use and must not be accessed.
- Pets: No pets are allowed
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 9.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- The name and address of all guests must be supplied at time of booking along with emergency numbers.
- Fires must not be lit in the garden at any time between May and October.
- Swimming Pool: The pool is open from the end of May to the end of September, although this may vary with weather.
The pool is not heated and is unfenced.
- You must ensure that the property is securely locked up when leaving the property.
- There are no land line telephones or internet access at the property.
There is Internet access in the nearby town.
- Children must be supervised at all times particularly when they are near the swimming pool.
- Heating costs: There is an additional €300 winter heating charge (November - March)
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool