House for rent from £ 974/day in GubbioName/Address: Castello Gubbio 22
The estate is signposted with beautiful walks, and in the appropriate season guests can go truffle hunting with local experts.
The owners of the estate are descendants of the family of Napoleon Bonaparte and the castle has been in their family since 1830?.
Castello Gubbio is made of a central building and another edifice, the antique “foresteria”, linked to the first one.
It is filled with comfortable, each has a bathroom, 3 bedrooms have Jacuzzi's and 1 offers a mini swimming pool.
The rooms are completely filled with Italian, French and German antique furniture, and every room offers a very quality level, thanks to the equipment and services.
The attic room is equipped with a wooden parquet, and offers two double bedrooms, two baths and a living room with kitchenette.
Our guests can use enjoy the billiard table, dining room, living room, plenty of reading corners, a well equipped kitchen, two toilets, TV, DVD players, CD players and free WiFi in the whole house.
Outside guests can relax and play in the ample garden or take a dip in the swimming pool.
Guests have access to a locker room, shower and a car park.
Agricultural and agro forest firm, the residence is immerged in a large park where you can find games, fallow deers, pheasants, wild boars and any other kind of animals typical from this area, and it is part of a consortium of fauna and hunting.
It is possible to make guided visits of the fauna firm and of the Castle.
In the surroundings of the residence one can make excursions in the park of the Cucco Mount where it is possible to practice delta plane and other excursion activities.
In the firm it is possible to practice sport fishing on the Chiascio river, the picking of mushrooms and other fruits of the wood: in particular you can attend the search and picking of white and black truffles by trained dogs when it is the season.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 22.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Energy costs: Included.
- End of stay cleaning: Included.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Pets: Please enquire
- Maid service every day excluding Sunday, daily preparation and serving service for breakfast (not included purchasing and cost of food)
- Electricity, hot water, gas, weekly change of linen, weekly change of towels: Included.
- Heating: €100 per day for the whole property.
- Cooking services €120 per dinner and €100 per light lunch plus the cost of food and beverages.
Shopping service €50 if so a deposit of 1.
000 euros for the cost of groceries has to be paid in cash upon arrival directly to the owner, based on the receipts he will give the remaining money in return.
- Laundry service: 15 euros per hour or 5 euros per wash (use of the washing machine and soap included).
- Wine Tasting 150 euros per group plus the cost of wines.
- Cooking course 250 euros per group plus the cost of food and wines.
- Truffle searching 100 euros per day plus the cost of truffles.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wine Tasting
- Games Room
- Conference Venue