Villa for rent from £ 213/day in AmeliaName/Address: Villa Stalla
This beautifully converted 18th century farmhouse has been stylishly decorated and sleeps up to 10 people.
Villa Stalla, has been featured by two good-homes magazines, it is a charming Umbrian villa with Italian floor tiles throughout.
Upstairs is a well-stocked library and quiet terrace, along with five large bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and plenty of shelves and cupboard space to hang or store your clothes.
There is a large spacious arched ground floor, were cows were once stabled and the former farmers’ living quarters are upstairs.
Upstairs are 5 large en-suite twin/double rooms which can sleep up to 10 people.
The flexible bed combinations make it possible to use the bedrooms as 5 single/twins or 2 twins and 3 doubles.
The tiled bathroom each have a toilet, bidet, sink and shower cubicle.
One bathroom also has a bathtub.
Downstairs there is an additional bathroom with a shower, toilet, bidet and sink.
The fully equipped kitchen has its own fireplace and all the amenities required to cater for larger groups.
It has a fridge/freezer and separate drinks fridge, large gas cooker and oven, microwave, blender, dishwasher and ample kitchenware.
The large island in the middle of the kitchen makes cooking and socialising a must.
The dining room is connected by arches to the kitchen on one side and the main living room on the other.
It is a spacious open plan area with comfortable chairs and sofas.
The building’s thick walls keep it nice and cool in the summer and there is a large fireplace and central heating for added warmth in the winter.
Main Living Room
There is a completely separate large sitting room on the ground floor with sofas, a dining area, stylish furnishings, books, satellite TV, video and DVD player, plus stereo.
There is a large veranda with a vine-strewn pergola, perfect for al fresco dining, overlooks beautifully maintained terraced gardens, with fruit trees and vegetables.
The terrace sweeps down to the swimming pool.
The large pool has ample seating and sunbathing areas shaded in parts by a large pergola and walnut trees.
Below the pool there is a bocce court for the traditional Italian boules game.
There is also a lovely courtyard centred round a wood burning pizza oven and.
For larger groups it is possible to arrange a pizza party and/or pizza making lessons.
As the sun sets, the lanterns are lit, providing a magical backdrop for those warm summer evenings.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 10.
- End of stay cleaning: Included
- Heating: In winter 5 hours daily of central heating and firewood are included in the rental price.
Additional heating is charged at extra cost.
- Accessibility: Villa Stalla has internal stairs to the bedrooms with no lift.
The house and pool are connected by gravel paths and small, low steps.
- Children: We welcome family groups and children, who must be supervised around the pool area at all times.
- Pets: We welcome pets as long as they are kept under control.
- In high season (end of June to the beginning of September) bookings are for one week minimum.
- Outside this period we can be more flexible both on the length of stay and starting date though the minimum stay is 3-4 nights and will be calculated on a daily rate.
- Longer winter lets are possible at discounted prices available upon request.
- Changeover day: Saturday to Saturday in high season but flexible at other times.
- For stays of less than five days there is a surcharge of €150 to be paid before departure.
- Final clean: €50 paid on departure.
- Arrival time: From 4.
earlier arrival may be possible.
- Departure time: 10.
- Certain features or facilities may not be available from time to time due to circumstances beyond our control for which we accept no liability.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Golf Course Nearby
- Pets Allowed
- All bedrooms en-suite