Villa for rent from £ 206/day in VolterraName/Address: Villa Berignone
The renovated ancient stables form the ground floor of the property.
There is a large ballroom, main kitchen and two bedroom with independent entrances.
The inside staircase leads to the first floor offering a spacious hall with fireplace and additional bedroom.
All rooms boast wonderful view over the breath-taking Tuscan scenery.
L'Oliva: Bedroom with double bed, bathroom and a private entrance.
Melograno: Twin bedroom with a living room that can be used as a bedroom, kitchenette and a bathroom.
Carraia: Twin bedroom with a living room that can also be used as a bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom.
The room has an independent entrance and direct access to garden.
This room is suitable for disabled and elderly people.
Melina: Bedroom with a double bed and bathroom.
Lavanda: Bedroom with a double bed and bathroom.
Vite: Bedroom with a double bed and bathroom.
Civetta: Bedroom with a double bed and bathroom.
Volterrana: Apartment with living room that can be used as a bedroom, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom.
Indipendent entrance and direct access to garden.
* All bedrooms hosts a minimum of two guests, extra beds are available upon request.
Outside guests can enjoy the stunning views or take advantage of the 5x12 swimming pool.
- Swimming Pool.
- Beautifully decorated throughout in an Italian rustic style.
- Close to Volterra and Pomarance.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 16 people.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Swimming pool: The pool is open from May-September.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue