Villa for rent from £ 1055/day in TrequandaName/Address: Villa Bosca Estate
The building dates back to 1600 and was originally restored in 1802.
It was again restored between 1995 and 2000.
It is the perfect setting for a relaxing stay in refined surroundings.
There are 8 tastefully furnished double bedrooms in the main house with ensuite bathrooms (with shower or jacuzzi facilities) and a mini bar, as well as spacious living rooms and two large veranda.
In the large living room guests can taste wine as well as typical local dishes, including black and white truffles.
- Several spacious living areas
- Fully equipped, large kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor eating space
- Wood burning oven
- Outdoor, movable grill
- 2 downstairs double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 3 downstairs toilets
- Covered terraces
- 6 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Additional living space
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Living room
- Well-kept gardens
- Large swimming pool with furnished patio
- Grounds including vineyards and olive groves
- Air conditioning
- Washing facilities
- Independent accommodation for 4 people
- Swimming pool (open 12th May - 30th Sept)
- Maid service
- Internet access
- Tours of the vineyards and olive groves
- Wine tasting
- Fantastic catering available using local produce
- Breakfast on request
- Cooking classes (please enquire)
- Trips to the thermal spas
- Local truffle hunting (only in truffle season)
- Wedding and event venue hire
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 20
- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Change over day: Saturday.
- Arrival: Saturday 4.
- Departure: Saturday 9.
Pool open from 11th May - 28th September
- All guests must be stated on the booking form.
- Heating: Please enquire
- Prices are inclusive of taxes, electricity, gas for the kitchen, water, linen ( for beds, bathrooms and kitchen) changed weekly, maid service with change of bath linen on Wednesday, the use of the swimming – pool with beach umbrella and deck-chairs, final cleaning, guided walk through vineyard and olive grove, visit to our winery.
with wine tasting.
- Maid service on request euro 15,00 per hour.
- Central heating upon use, € 6,00 per cubic metre ( 4lt.
of gas ).
- Air conditioned upon use € 150,00 ( 24h )
- On request, dinners from appetizers to dessert , € 30,00 p.
drinks included ; 50 % discount for children 8-11 years old, for free 0-7 years.
- Breakfast on request € 10,00 p.
- 50% discount for children 8-11 years old, for free 0-7 years.
- Cooking class: preparation of a complete menu and next dinner, € 65,00 p.
( minimum 6 persons), drinks included.
- Extra – bed euro: 20,00 for night.
- Pets: No pets allowed
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wine Tasting
- Air Conditioning
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Wedding Venue
- Open Fire