Villa for rent from £ 387/day in TrequandaName/Address: Villa Olive
The upper two floors of the three floors have been transformed into an independent and luxurious apartment.
The first floor offers guest a spacious living area which opens onto a magnificent view over the gardens and surrounding countryside.
The very large open-plan space has a modern, fitted kitchen with marble work surfaces and breakfast-bar.
The room leads to a comfortable sitting room with a contemporary marble fireplace.
There is a wide, spacious hallway leads to the stylish bedrooms.
The master bedroom suite has a bathroom with bath and glazed shower cubicle.
The room has access to onto a private balcony with ornate wrought-iron balustrade.
It is ideal spot to enjoy a morning espresso, or an early evening aperitivo.
There are two further double bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom and glazed shower cubicle.
All guest have additional access to an independent cloakroom/bathroom on the first floor.
The second floor has a rich and unique atmosphere created by the massive chestnut roof beams, sloping eaves and electronically controlled roof skylights.
The internal marble staircase leads into the centre of the upper floor, featuring an open plan dining area and modern kitchen with marble work surfaces and island/breakfast-bar.
It is an easy clean and contemporary space for guest to relax in.
All rooms on this floor have low-level windows with beautiful views over the gardens, countryside and village.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with bath and glazed shower cubicle.
Along the sky- lit, five-meter high hallway is a second double bedroom.
Guest can enjoy views of the starry sky from their bed or press a button to draw the curtains and savour the tranquillity.
There is an additional independent bathroom with bath and glazed shower cubicle.
*Please note: Unfortunately this property is not suitable for young children - due to the layout of the apartment and gardens.
Set in the gardens of Villa Olive is a refreshing oval swimming pool, surrounded by a stunning garden with large outdoor table and a barbecue .
It is an ideal space for al fresco dining as the sun sets over views of the medieval village, the abbey and the undulating Tuscan countryside.
Guests are able to relax and unwind under in the shade of old olive trees, by the goldfish pond or by the grotto.
- Private pool with panoramic views
- Extensive grounds & gardens
- Nearby restaurants
- Satellite TV
- Wi-fi internet connection
- DVD/Video players
- Laundry room
- Cots & highchairs are available on request.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 10.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen/towels/pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- Heating: In cooler months, heating is available.
It is payable at the end of the holiday according to the amount consumed.
- End of stay cleaning: Included in price.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Air Conditioning: Air conditioning is not common in country properties but all the bedrooms have fans.
- This property is not suitable for young children due to the layout of the apartment and gardens.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access