Villa for rent from £ 692/day in SienaName/Address: Villa Roseto
The lovely old villa retains much of its character and all of its views.
It has country walks from the door and is a short five minute drive to San Gimignano.
Villa Roseto has 6 en-suite double bedrooms and one single en-suite.
Each bedroom is beautifully furnished, with traditional tuscan style beds, soft duvets, crisp bed linen sets and fabulous views! All rooms in the house have air conditioning.
All bathrooms are luxury with blasting power showers of modern bathtube, and soft fluffy towels are included.
Eating: step into a bright airy kitchen, well equipped to ensure you, or your caterers, can enjoy the experience.
It's a great place for family breakfasts or a glass or two of late night wine.
It is open through to the dining room where a good crowd can muster for meals to remember.
A chef could be hired to prepare all of some of your meals.
Just let us know.
Relaxing: The sitting room is magnificent, with original wooden beams on proud display, and lots of comfy seating.
But we think the garden and the swimming pool 6 x 2.
5 m and 1.
15 to 1.
70 m deep with gorgeous outdoor dining and sitting furniture will be the spots where you’ll spend most of your time!
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 14.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen and towels are included in the rental price.
Please note that pool towels are not included.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Rates include all bills and taxes, but not the final cleaning €250/£210.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wine Tasting
- Air Conditioning
- Wedding Venue