House for rent from £ 254/day in San Quirico D'orciaName/Address: Mulino Della Frateria
Completely rebuilt in local stone in 1606 by the Arrighi family, the water mill has shared the same history and dates from the same period as the nearby Abbey of St.
Antimo (12th Century).
As a mill, it functioned perfectly until about 60 years ago.
- Large dining room.
- Kitchen with garden access.
- Pantry and utility room with a washing machine.
- Bathroom with a shower.
- Double bedroom with a private bathroom and shower.
- Large lounge room with a fireplace.
- Large bathroom with a shower and a study with a double bed divan.
- Two double bedrooms in the tower.
- Swimming pool (10 x 7 m).
- Garden with furniture.
- Satellite TV.
- GSM telephone.
- Answering machine.
- Washing machine.
- 5 minute walk to the Abbey of St.
- Swimming Pool
- Maid Service