House for rent from £ 103/day in San Casciano in Val di PesaName/Address: Casa Gina
Casa Gina occupies the tower section of the complex and is thought to be the oldest part of the farm.
Its arches, architectonic whims and unusual curves, its wood beamed ceilings, high and airy, and its sandstone stairs all testify to its great age and many transmutations.
The ground floor
A spacious sitting room, dining room and a kitchen with fireplace
Three large bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and bathtub
Gina has a private garden area with an ancient well
There is a shared pool for those guests staying in Casa Gina
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Ironing board
- Free parking
- Shared pool
- Equipped garden
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Farm shop
- Reception and staff
- Wi-fi area outdoor
- Cot and highchair
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 6
- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Change over day: Saturday.
- Arrival: Between 4.
- Departure: 8.
- All guests must be stated on the booking form.
- Heating: Please enqire.
- Pets: Allowed.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Caretaker On Site
- Open Fire