Villa for rent from £ 541/day in PoggibonsiName/Address: Villa Vinci
Guests will enjoy relaxing by the pool during a holiday in Italy.
The ground floor boasts great staterooms typical of the 18th century villas inspired by the Palladian style.
On the right side of the large entrance is a wide, bright living room which is the largest and oldest section of the house (120 sq.
Characterized by its great vaults, the living room is enhanced by a unique fireplace in green marble and is furnished with luxurious and antique furniture.
From here, a glass door leads outside to the sunny terrace where several lemon plants are housed.
On the left side of the entrance, you'll find an elegant well-lit dining room with three windows overlooking the Villa's gardens.
From the dining room you can access the kitchen, which has been completely renovated and is composed of a wide marble counter-top.
The kitchen has an independent service entrance behind the villa.
It comes fully equipped with filtered water, five ring stovetop, electric oven, cooking utensils, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a refrigerator with freezer.
The staircase opens onto a grand living room with access to a balcony, from which you can enjoy an exclusive view of Monteriggioni.
This living room leads to the first of three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
A large and bright hallway leads to the other three bedrooms, two twin bedrooms with shared bathroom and one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Each bedroom has been furnished with attention to details, retaining the charm and refined atmosphere of Villa Vinci.
* The second floor, with separate access is an apartment used by the caretaker who is extremely discrete, and is always available for assistance.
We want to underline that, where not otherwise indicated, all internal and external spaces are at the exclusive guests disposal.
The villa is surrounded by a fully fenced park of 1000 sqm.
In the large area facing the front of the villa is a beautiful gazebo suitable for outdoor dining.
To the sides of the villa, guests can enjoy relaxing in the elegant terrace, where the lemon trees are housed and amid the romantic grove of cedars and holm-oaks.
In a secluded area to the back of the villa, nestled among cypress and olive trees, is the private swimming pool surrounded by a large green lawn.
- TV (DTT and satellite)
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Air conditioning in the sleeping area
- Private parking
- Private swimming pool (10 m x 5 m x 1.
40 to 1.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 12 persons.
- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure, subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen and towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Please enquire.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Change over day: The Villa is rented on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Wedding Venue