Villa for rent from £ 322/day in Marciano della ChianaName/Address: Villa Poggio
It is an ancient medieval town of historical significance, known for the site of the Battle of Scannagallo.
The Main House
The ground floor offers a large kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine and kitchen utensils.
There is a charming, dining room and lounge with large fireplace, satellite TV and internet.
Guests can relax in the comfortable and stylish surroundings and enjoy the stunning views.
There are three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
One of which is perfect for the elderly or disabled with easy access, and a large bathroom.
The first floor has 5 bedrooms which all have private en suite bathroom.
There are 2 double bedrooms, a twin and 2 suites.
The suites offer double bedrooms, a living room with double sofa bed, bathroom and shower.
There is also access to a terrace from this floor.
There is a small cottage located next to the main building perfect for a couple.
The cottage contains a double bedroom with satellite TV, bathroom, shower, kitchen and a porch.
It offers easy access ideal for the disabled or elderly.
- TV and satellite
- Internet access
- Swimming pool
- 9 en suite bedrooms.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 18 people with an additional 4 on two double sofa beds.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen and towels are included in the rental price.
Please note that pool towels are not included.
- Heating costs: Heating is not included, it is calculated according to the consumtion.
8 per cubic meter of Ipg.
- End of stay cleaning: Included in price.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access