Villa for rent from £ 178/day in CrespinaName/Address: Villa Otto
This old historic villa is set in a peaceful position on the outskirts of a small hamlet in the hills near Pisa.
The origins of the villa dates back to the early 16th century, and was previously owned by a noble family of Pisa.
- Entrance lounge
- Hall with sitting area
- Living room
- Dining room
- Spacious kitchen with oven, freezer and dishwasher.
- Large lounge with piano
- Small overhead gallery lounge
- 1 Spacious double bedroom and bathroom with bath (1,5x1,5)
- 1 Single bedroom
- 1 Double bedroom (TV) with bathroom with bath and shower
- Hall with TV
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with bath
- Wardrobe room
- Laundry room with washing machine, sink and iron
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Twin bedroom and 1 bathroom with bath
- There are two rooms that are closed off.
- Private garden
- Swimming pool.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid on arrival in cash and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Prices include: Electricity, gas and water.
- Internet access is available.
- Linen with weekly change.
- Final cleaning: Minimum €150.
- Final cleaning per person: €15.
- Heating charged per m3 (cubic meter): Upon consumption.
- Possible tourist tax to be paid locally.
The price depends on group size.
- Swimming pool: The swimming pool is open between the 15/05 to 30/09.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access