Villa for rent from £ 613/day in Chianciano TermeName/Address: Villa Palazzo
The house is a contemporary five bedroom property with three double and two twin bedrooms.
The villa is situated in the wonderful province of Siena, rich in history and culture.
- Living room
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen: eight gas hobs, two ovens, double sinks, professional dishwasher and large availability of space for preparing food and storing.
A further room contains two doors fridge with ice maker and cold-water dispenser, professional washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing equipment etc.
- Stairs lead from living room to upper level, also reachable directly from parking area.
- Master bedroom (king), en suite bathroom with separate walk-in shower and tub.
- Tower: twin bedroom (can become king) en suite dressing room/closet and bathroom with a tub and wall-mounted shower.
- External stone staircase leads to the tower’s top floor: small terrace, double bedroom (king), ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Twin bedroom which can be made into king, full bath with tub, wall mounted shower.
- Double bedroom (king), en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, tub and large built in cupboard with closet.
- Solar panels and dedicated boiler heated swimming pool (13 x 4 meters) with jet stream overlooking the “Val d’Orcia”.
- Hot tub.
- Solar panels heated hydromassage mini pool facing magic sunsets on the valley.
On cloudy or rainy days or at night it can be heated by a dedicated boiler.
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
- Hot tub
- Private dock
- Wi-Fi broadband access
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided
- House heating
- Firewood supplied for fireplaces and barbecue.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 10.
- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Energy costs: Please enquire.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Change over day: Rental period usually run from Saturday to Saturday.
Around Christmas and Easter arrival and departure dates can be flexible with a minimum stay of 7 nights.
Additional days will be accounted for pro rata.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Please enquire
- Pool heating charged by consumption.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Air Conditioning