House for rent from £ 386/day in ArezzoName/Address: Il Casolare
The main area is composed of a charming living room, dining room with views across the valley and a fully equipped kitchen with an inviting fireplace.
The rooms are full of character due to traditional features like the archways, high beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls.
One of the five double bedrooms is found on the ground floor and is accessible to disabled guests.
The other bedrooms are all on the first floor of the property, decorated individually and each affording their own en suite bathrooms with a shower.
Two extra beds can be added to bring the villa's accommodation capacity up to 12 if required.
The beautiful grounds are immaculately maintained and have plenty of private seating areas as well as a lovely large swimming pool, accompanied by a sunbathing area equipped with sun loungers and a gazebo.
As well as embracing the 'dolce far niente' attitude and indulging in complete relaxation, within the estate guests can enjoy activities such as cooking lessons and wine tasting and tours
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 2 extra single beds available if required
- WiFi access
- Swimming pool
- Estate produce available to try and buy
- Estate restaurant nearby
- Owners on site to help with tours, excursions, wine tasting and cookery lessons.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 10
- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Change over day: Saturday.
- Arrival: 4.
- Departure: Before 10.
- All guests must be stated on the booking form.
- Heating: Please enquire
- Pets: Pets allowed
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Wine Tasting
- Pets Allowed
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Wheelchair Access
- Caretaker On Site
- Open Fire