Apartment for rent from € 69/day in TurinName/Address: Splendid Gem in the Heart of Turin
- 5 minutes walking to Piazza San Carlo, the "Turin sofa" the earth of Turin
- 2 minutes walking to the Valentin's park, the wonderful and biggest park the lung of the city.
- 5 minutes walking to the Porta Nuova train station
- 3 minutes waling to Piazza Vittorio, the hearth of Turin nightlife.
- 5 minutes walking from the biggest touristic attraction, cinema museum and Egyptian museum.
The apartment with magnificent fittings, decorated with piece, of period furniture, art painting and art picture. High quality wood-block floor in all of the apartment.
Very bright, with four windows, everyone with superbe panoramic view, three with view of all the Alps mountain, and one with view of the exclusive Turin's hill.
Living with sofa-bed, TV led, bookcase-
The modern kitchen is fully furnished with oven, fridge, induction hot-plate, hood, wood table with four chairs and complete set of dishes.
The fantastic bed room is furnished of double bed room, bedside table, wardrobe, sofa and chest of drawers.
The modern bathroom very well decorated is equipped with shower cubicle, WC, bidet, large sink, and washing-machine.
A terrace with splendid view of the Turin hills, just in the entrance of the house.
The apartment is located in a period building, completely renewed, with court where is possible to park bicycle.