Villa for rent from £ 526/day in PellaName/Address: Villa Castel
Villa Castel is a magnificent home surrounded by lush gardens and fabulous views across the lake beyond the snow capped mountains.
Inside the property guests can relax at ease in the stylish and luxurious surroundings.
- Secondary kitchen, pantry and storage with wine fridge, ice machine and glass washer.
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, Iron and ironing board.
- Games room with full sized pool table
- TV room with Sky TV, Playstation and Nintendo Wii
- Wine Cellar (A selection of local wines are available to purchase)
- A large well equipped kitchen (Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, cooker) with 6 seater table and the large open plan salon, with seating in front of the open fire and a 12 seater dining table provides guests with a variety of dining and cooking options.
- The dining room also features French doors out to the terrace with breathtaking views of the lake.
- More living areas include the morning room with comfortable Chesterfield sofas, with 50 inch Plasma TV, Sky and DVD player and the library with desk, printer and internet access, a 30 inch flat screen TV and Chesterfield sofas in front of the open fire.
There is a large downstairs cloakroom with twin wash hand basins, toilet, bidet and shower.
- Master bedroom suite with Super King size Tudor four poster bed and large en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower, toilet, bidet, and twin wash hand basins.
Superb views to the lake and the island
- Super King Queen Anne Four Poster Bed.
Stunning views to the lake and the island.
Separate toilet and was hand basin, Large shower room, with twin wash hand basins, bidet toilet and shower.
Please note that this is not en-suite and has a few steps over the corridor.
- Super King Size Stunning Black Venetian Bed with matching furniture.
Ensuite shower room with shower, toilet, bidet and wash hand basin.
Balcony and views to the gardens and forest above.
- Super King Size Mahogany Four Poster Bed.
Views to the gardens and hills above.
-Double White Rococo Bed and matching furniture with views to the lake and island.
-Separate shower room with shower, bidet, wash hand basin and toilet.
-Twin bedroom (2 single beds) decorated in florals and pinks with silver embossed furniture
-Twin bedroom (2 single beds) decorated in aqua with black embossed furniture.
-Twin bedroom (2 single beds) decorated in a warm orange with pine furniture
- 2 separate shower rooms with shower, bidet, wash hand basin and toilet
2 acres of private parkland and ancient woodland with sweeping gardens down to the lake.
Terrace with seating for 14, sunloungers, path through gardens down to the Lake, Private Lake side garden, stony beach, pontoon and boat house.
Sun loungers and “Fatboy” hammocks and beanbags.
The property's private boat is available for hire and kayaks both double and single are available.
Please note there is a pedestrian footpath between the high walled main gardens of the Villa and the private garden, adjacent to the lake.
- Internet access
- Open fire
- Private garden
- Sky TV.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: 16.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Energy costs: Please enquire.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Pets: Please enquire
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet Access
- Open Fire