Apartment for rent from € 130/day in La SpeziaName/Address: Cinque Terre's Base + Booat
The location is a perfect base to visit Cinque Terre, Lerici, Portovenere and all the other wonderful sea villages of this gulf. Via del Prione is at few hundreds metres by La Spezia train station, by which you can reach Cinque Terre in few minutes, and at few hundreds metres by the city port, where you can take boat to Portovenere, Lerici, Palmaria Island, Portofino, and Cinque Terre to..
For a cultural excursion during your stay, Pisa is at 50 minutes by train and Florence at 75.
The apartment has a living with doublesofa bed, a completely equipped kitchen, a main double bedroom, a smallerdouble bedroom and a bathroom.The apartment is at 2rd floor without lift of a tiphycal building of the ancient center.
A lot of bar, restaurant and supermarket around.
Internet wifi, washing machine, dish machine, 24h hot water and indipendent heating will complete the comfort of your stay.
- 180e for 4 hours trip up to 6 people (35e/hour if you would like a longer stay). Discounted price at 160e for family with children.
- Pilot and gasoline included
- you can choose one of 2 different trips:
a) the Islands (Palmaria, Tino e Tinetto) + Portovenere
b) Lerici + Tellaro
- Please consider it's not a 4 hours trip running with the boat but the most of the time you will be firm on the sea, as you will have 2/3 stops for your swim/sun and, under your request but included, a visit to Portovenere or Lerici; you would be picked up later at the time you will fix;
- Not possible get out into a beach
- Not possible to rent the boat without pilot.
- No shoes into the boat
- No smoking