Built in the 17th century for Emanuele Filiberto di Negro after having demolished the De Nigro medieval buildings, who here owned a tower, the palazzo first appeared in the Rolli list in 1614 under the name of Pietro Maria Gentile. A descendant, Pietro Gentile, became owner of the palazzo 200 years later. Nowadays in the palazzo there are apartments and offices. This apartment is located on the 5th floor with the lift, and represents a perfect union between classic architecture and contemporary design. The sound-proofed windows face the Porto Antico area, offering an amazing view. The apartment is composed of one double bedroom, large and luminous living area with fully-equipped kitchen, sofa bed and bathroom. This is the perfect choice for both the business traveler and the tourist. The apartment offers Wi-Fi connection, satellite TV set with Sky channels, air conditioning, shopping delivery, laundry service, suggestions about amenities, museums and restaurants, baby-sitting and transfers to and from the airport.
The position on the map may not be accurate